TSC Barcode Printers Service Center in India
- For TSC Printers under warranty, the warranty card and original purchase invoice from us must be produced at the time of handing over of the product for repair service.
- For out warranty cases, an initial repair estimate shall be indicated at the time of depositing the set at the service center – this estimate would be tentative. If after inspection of set a revised estimate is warranted, customer shall be intimated such revised estimate for approval via letter / telephone / email / SMS at the contact information provided by customer for repair service.
- Repair service shall be initiated only on approval of estimates. Customer shall be required to pay normal inspection charges (as applicable) and collect the product immediately if repair estimates are not approved.
- Should a natural failure recur within 30 days of the repair service, Lab our Charge shall be waived off. In case of failure of the same part(s), the spare part(s) shall be replaced free of charge. However, should the failure be attributable to wrong usage or abuse, accident, lightning, ingress of water, external fire damage, natural disaster, improper ventilation, deterioration due to environmental conditions, excessive shock, normal wear and tear or any external cause not attributable to normal product failure, the part and labor will be chargeable subject to set being in repairable condition.
- We reserve the right to decline repair service of products if the product is damaged extensively or the condition has deteriorated such that reliable repair service cannot be guaranteed or if the failure is caused due to lightning, ingress of water, fire, or if the product has been attended (repair service or modification) by any unauthorized person or if parts are procured by customer from any other source.
- We shall not be liable for reliability of the product if it has been attended by any unauthorized person or party.
- In case the spare part(s) are not available and have to be arranged / sourced afresh, a tentative date for repair service will be indicated and the customer will be required to deposit 100% advance, prior to the sourcing of the spare part(s).